FLOGISTIX is an oil and gas optimization company that uses an engineered technology driven approach to help customers with their natural gas compression and water transfer needs.
The PLC Programmer will be a team member of the Automation & Integration Department, working with both internal and external customers, vendors and other departments putting systems in place that monitor and control oil field equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Team player, who can challenge the team to think out of the box
- Project management responsibilities include writing project proposals and specifications, estimating staff hours, procuring hardware and software, coordinating project and installation efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to design panel layouts and create electrical schematics using AutoCAD
- Ability to specify components and develop BOM for controls panels
- Ability to program PLCs & HMIs (Omron, Direct Logic, Ladder Logic, Proface, C-More, and others
- Servo motor and drive sizing
- Ladder, step, and structured text programming
- Demonstrated knowledge/familiarity of: Control Network (Profibus DP and PA, Modbus (TCP, RTU), Ethernet (UTP, Wireless),RS 232, RS 485, ControlNet, DeviceNet, DH+, AS-i )
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org« Back to Blog